All GLV teachers hold a valid work visa. In general, once copies of all the required documents are submitted it takes about one month to receive the visa authorization.
Visa procedures and the required documents are slightly different in Zhuhai and Hangzhou and changes are announced frequently. For the latest up-to-date information please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are already working in China and hold a valid working visa we can arrange for the visa to be transferred to GLV. Please contact us for detailed instructions.
At this time the main documents you will need are the following:
1. Passport valid for at least 18 months with at least 3 blank visa pages.
2. Bachelors Degree diploma
3. TEFL certificate (helpful)
4. Resume The resume MUST indicate at last two years teaching experience and the applicant’s phone number and overseas address.The resume should include detailed working experiences, the time, name of the company and the location of the company.E.g. 2007 Sept – 2008 Sept: Teaching Oral English at Gateway Language Village, Zhuhai, Guangdong Province, China.
5. Recommendation letter from last employer including the employer’s contact information
6. Health certificate Two photos
7. Last visa, entry/exit stamps in passport if you have been in China before
8. Other documents according to each case
Note: Teachers should have original copies of all documents.
- glvchina.com, Gateway Language Village All right reserved.